Sunday, March 01, 2015

Back at It

I follow a blog called Goal of Losing and she posts her goals in her blog most weeks to help keep her accountable.  Since today is March 1st and we are going to Vegas in 20 days I thought I'd borrow her plan and try and post some goals each week for getting back in the gym and on track!

Goal 1:  10,000 Steps A Day!
I have a Garmin Vivofit that tracks my steps, but as you can see from the picture below, I've been slacking lately.
Next week's picture will show all green bars (meaning I reached the goal that Garmin set for me) and all at 10,000 steps!

Goal 2: Go to the gym 3 days!
I have a gym partner, we work out on Monday's and Wednesday's.  I need to go one additional day this week!

Goal 3: Get back on track with food!
I've been a slacker about planning meals and often end up flying by the seat of my pants.  As I type this I'm in Nebraska with my mom and have nothing planned for the week at home except the text I sent the hubs asking him to take the pork chops out of the freezer.  I need to get back at pre-planning my day and packing my lunch at night--well as much as I can.

Well there you go!  Three goals for the week, and some accountability because now all of you on the Internets know it too!

No comments: