Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Break 2015

We ran away to Vegas for the first half of Spring Break!

The Hubs and I haven't traveled together out of CO or NE since we went to Hawaii in 2013!  We also haven't been to Vegas as a married couple. :)  We went a year before our wedding for a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party.

We didn't have a lot of plans, except WIN BIG!  I wish I could say that we did win big, but upon return Ryan had to go to work.

I play the MyVegas Rewards Game on my iPad a lot, so we were able to enjoy some comps through that.  We ate at buffets, 2 for 1, and went to the Beatles Love cirque du soleil show.  All in all it was a great time!

Oh, and while we were there, I made Elite in my doTERRA business!  That was a BIG WIN as it was my June goal!  To make it three months early was pretty awesome!

On the plane, leaving DIA

On a pedestrian bridge.

Yummy cheese cake a the MGM buffet

Mimosas and brunch at MGM

Excalibur

Bellagio Fountains--My favorite! 
Our goal is to stay in a room that overlooks the fountains next time!

At the Wynn

Flower carousal at the Wynn 

Hot Air Balloon of Flowers

Luxor

Crepe's at the Paris Hotel

1 comment:

Colleen Oakes said...

That looks so fun! We LOVED the Wynn - I don't think I could stay anywhere else, ever.