Thursday, February 19, 2015

Oh, Hello Internet Friends

It's been a long time...

I think that's a lyric from what is probably a bad country song.  But it's the truth.

Here's another truth...I like blogging and want to be a regular blogger, but feel like I have nothing to blog about so then I don't, but then I think a million things to blog about and am over whelmed, so I don't.  See the problem?!

Well, good news.  I'm going to make this work!  Or try really hard at it.  Why?  Because I want to, and I enjoy it, so here are some things that are going to be appearing on the blog soon...

doTERRA oils and more!



My dad is awesome!

40 bags in 40 days...kind of

Attending the gym and a plan of action

Why ITBS week is the best week in teaching



and much, much more!  So stay tuned!

No comments: