Sunday, June 03, 2012

This Week in Photos...


Tanky hanging out on the deck.





An amazing Gerb...Keith and Mary brought us all flowers on the last day of the school.  There are TWO beautiful yellow Gerbs!


It's ruff for a doggie to play with all his toys in one day!




My first real outing after surgery I went to Target.  When I was there I remembered I had a $10 gift card!  Huzzah!



I was in King Soopers and Wanda the Wonder Pig was in the summer aisle!  She has wings!  If she hadn't been $12, I would have bought her and put her in a friend's yard.  I'm going to check on Wanda and see if I can get her for $1.99





I got a Kitchen Aid!!!  I've been wanting one for a while, but I didn't want to pay more than $250 for one.  I drove past The Great Indoors and there was a large sign that read "Store Closing!  Everything Must GO"  I've been looking for a variety of things to put in my formal living room and to make my house more a home.  So I thought, what the heck.  Well there was ONE left in the box (and 3 open displays.)  After a little research I learned that this model retails for $399 and at The Great Indoors it was $247!!  I called Ryan...twice...and his mom, and Colleen.  Then I bought it.  




And of course I wanted to use my Kitchen Aid right away, but since we don't have A/C I didn't want to turn my oven on.  I decided to make fruit dip.  I had to whip 8 oz of whipped cream cheese and 7 oz of marshmallow fluff together.  I whipped it in my Kitchen Aid.  Man oh man, go to the store right now and get the ingredients to make this dip!  It's amazing!!  I used the Weight Watcher's cream cheese, which I feel like zero's out the marshmallow fluff AND I ate fruit, so that's good, right?  

This week I have a few fun days and a few work days scheduled.  I'm a bit worried about getting my classroom packed because I'm not supposed to lift more than 10 lbs...I see the doctor tomorrow, so I'll have to get the 411 on him.  I'm also hoping to get back to my FXB (bootcamp) this week...

No comments: