Monday, June 11, 2012

Photo Share Monday!

Here's what's been going on the last week via my photos...I kind of slacked on taking any good ones, but here's what I've got...

Mmmm, yummy dinner one night.
Making homemade bagels











Thankful for cooler nights...
Dinner at the best Mexican place in town











Frozen grapes in my sparkling wine
My Pintrest Craft*

Red Lanterns
*  Every week Colleen and I have been getting together.  When we do we try to do a Pinterest activity.  Today I made my menu board.  I bought that frame (with an ugly old lady flower picture in it) at a thrift store for $2.  I bought some pretty fabric to match my kitchen from Walmart for $1 a yard.  I then used a friend Cricut machine and cut out the word "menu" on sticky vinyl and wa-la!  A menu board.  I used dry erase markers so the menu can change every week.  I asked Ryan if he liked it, he said "Only if we're having chicken and pasta tonight"  I told him that was my plan if Colleen was staying for dinner, because I only had two pork chops, but she didn't stay so we ate the pork chops...maybe chicken tomorrow since it's defrosting and the bacon is still frozen...?

2 comments:

Colleen Oakes said...

Sorry I threw off your dinner plans!! I had some Thai Chicken Pizza at home waiting for me, and that sounded goooood.

Anonymous said...

Those bagels look good...how difficult are they to make?
Aunt DP