Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Past Two Sundays

The past two Sundays Ryan and I have been at church/school from the time church starts until about 8 PM. (Okay, two weeks ago we were so late for church, we didn't go, shame on us...) But still we've been there a long time.

I'm pleased to announce though that because my husband is brilliant, our school now has a web filter. That's right, in his free time, the husband-extrodinare has been building us a filter so that the kiddies can't access any information they aren't supposed to access. Sweet huh? (He threatened to block Facebook which nearly sent me into cardiac arrest, {I only check it on my recess breaks, sometimes, and before and after school} but in the end he hasn't blocked it...yet)

Tonight was our back to school picnic. We had a lot of new faces there with our CDC program. I love parents of preschoolers! They are so cute and it's all so new to them to have a child in school that they are eager to help out. All through my presentation there were three moms smiling and nodding their heads with everything I said.

Tomorrow Ryan took the day off so we can spend my last day of summer together. Sweet, huh? Yeah, he's awesome like that. Here's what I would like to do tomorrow...

Here's probably what we'll actually do (especially since we don't live near a beach...)




Him working on the filter and me blogging, blog searching, pinteresting, or working school stuff. 

Thought we might go here...

We'll see.  I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my most-awesome son! : )