Thursday, July 24, 2008

Royal Gorge Pictures

On Wednesday Erin and I went white water rafting in the Royal Gorge with two of her co-workers. It was AWESOME! I was a bit apprehensive at first--equating it to The River Wild, a movie that I loved, but was a bit scary at times. This experience was nothing like the movie and probably WAY better. Here are the pictures that were taken on our trusty waterproof camera.

Erin, Bri, Jamie and I with our rafting guide, Cailou Jamie, Bri and I
Bri and I


Beautiful view up the river...we were on the Arkansas River

Jamie and Bri
Erin and Jamie
Erin teaches 6th grade History
Jamie teaches 6th grade Math
and Bri teaches 6th grade English and Literature (my dream job!)

3 comments:

Colleen Oakes said...

I'm so glad you aren't still in the River...what River?? THE RIO GRANDE RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen Oakes said...

Oh, by the way, you owe me like....10 blog comments.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great river trip!

Another outstanding river rafting outfitter is
Royal Gorge Rafting near Canon City, Colorado.
They offer exclusive services and are unrivaled
In the overall value & experience they provide.

www.RoyalGorgeRafting.net 719 ARK RAFT
Royal Gorge Rafting & the White Water Bar & Grill.....