Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas?

Well, the snow has officially fallen in Denver, and I think it's melting as fast as it is falling. At leaset in the front yard it is. In the back yard, I could probably, if I wanted to, make a snowman. I don't however, want to make one. At least not today anyway. Because of the snow I have convinced myself that it is time to rotate the clothing to the appropriate season. This endeavor always results in a storm before a calm. I could just pull t-shirts off hangers, throw them in the rubbermaid bin, and hang up the sweaters. But I don't. I take everything out of the close, organize it in an OCD manner, rehang some things, and get rid of others. The good news is that I get rid of some stuff that hasn't seen the light of day in a Loooooong time...the bad news is my closet looks empty and I want to go shopping! Maybe next weekend I'll go?


Posted below are some pictures of the trees in their various stages of changing colors and the snow topped mountains in the background. Of course the pictures don't do the coloring justice, but pretty still. Also, there is a picture of the flowers I planted this spring...they finally bloomed this week, and now snow. You'll have to forgive the powerlines. I just stepped out onto the front porch to take them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! I had a crappy day today. True story.