Sunday, October 14, 2007

What's Going On!

My mom emailed me the other day and told me my blog hadn't been updated lately. I talked to Hannah and we talked about wanting to write something but not knowing what, then she made the comment that she didn't even have new pictures to post. Well, this weekend I got new pictures, so I thought I would post those and hopefully that will satisfy my eager readers.


Me and my youth group girls at the Corn Maze on Saturday.







Lauren and I...she's kind of crazy, but I love her. She made me a crown out of corn husks!



I guess I didn't have as many pictures as I thought I did. Once I looked at them close I decided it was in my (and yours too) best interest not to publish them to the internet! I'll try harder next time........................................

GO ROCKIES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, what's that hideous shirt you're wearing!! I can hardly stand to look at those pictures ;-)

mike

Sarah said...

mike,
someday you will see the light.

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICS! GO ROCKIES! VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Anonymous said...

PS - you should have Cass make you a cool blog background like mine...I have NO idea how she did it.