Tuesday, July 31, 2007

some day in Orlando

Today was the last full day of the gathering. I finally made it over the the North/South Concourse to check out the biddings there. Not as much to see and do as the ChoZone offered. I did however meet up with a few more Sewardians...Including Jake May! This was a very exciting thing for me, I haven't seen him since I left Seward. We took a picture, but I forgot to grab my camera to load the photos/videos from the day, so the picture posting will come tomorrow. I also met up with Kristy and we talked Panama! Very excited. She says the mission part of our trip will be very affordable, not sure what plane tickets will cost. Hopefully not to much. Mass Event tonight included communing 28,000 people! Yikes! It went very smoothly. My favorite part about mass event tonight included seeing, and knowing who the pastors were, and they brought wives with them, and who did I have to ask to get off of the chairs the most? Pastor's Wives! They kept climbing on top of chairs to take pictures. Funny to me. OH, during the day today, when I met up with Hannie, we made the coolest videos ever! (Again, could not upload them, but will). We went around asking people to tell us jokes, then we told our own jokes. HAHAHA.

Well, as you can read, I'm kind of tired so this post is all over the place, and will be short. Tomorrow we'll be in Daytona!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pastor wives are crazy. You should stay away from them and their kind.

hannah said...

It seems like I saw you everyday. People may think I didn't work at all on this trip.