Monday, March 19, 2007

I Clicked the "Don't save passwords" Button!

I'm house/dog sitting this week. With that comes wireless internet and a laptop with a working keyboard! So I've been dutifully surfing the web (with the dog) since I've been here and every time I go somewhere that needs a password I tell it not to remember my password (after all this isn't my computer)...well today when I went back to those said sites and typed "S" my information AND password just show up! What part of NO doesn't the technology understand? ARGH!

Today was Monday, and like all Monday's it was FANTASTIC (please note the sarcasm). I got to school at 645 (EXTREMELY EARLY) and still wasn't the first one there. I got all my work done that I didn't do over the weekend and started the day 15 minutes late. Now this is not a big deal except somehow I managed to "catch up" with myself and at 2 was ready to send the kiddies home! School doesn't get out until 3! And to top it off I had three students who had to stay after for 5 minutes for excess talking. One of them started his five minutes over so many times that he missed the stinking bus and ended up being in my room until 330 instead of 310...he still couldn't figure it out. (310 because I found my fifteen minutes from the morning and dismissed the rest of my students at 305).

Finally...I have Spring Break Plans! Yippy! I'm going to be a ski bum! Mollie and I are going up on Monday, Christian and I are going up on Friday, and I think Matt and I will probably go up at some point too. I kind of want to go up on Tuesday on my own and take a snowboarding lesson as Christian and Matt snow board. We'll see. I also want to go buy new ski pants. I have some, they are cool...overalls. :) But I want stylish ones! Saturday when we went tubing with the youth group one of the students had stylish overalls, the bottoms unzipped so as to look flarish rather than tapered. We'll see. Many items are on sale right now. :)

Well, I suppose I must go--it is nearing my bed time.

No comments: