Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday's T.V.

In the past week I have watched all of Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy. I watched it back to back to back to back...well you get the idea. Tonight when the new episode aired I was disappointed that I couldn't just start watching next weeks! I do have some thoughts on a few things...

1. I know that Merideth is the dirty mistress, but I want her and Derek to get together. I think I want it because Finn is too good for her and Derek is already screwed up because of everything so they can be good together.

2. Where the heck was Alex the whole episode? At the HOSPITAL!? Come, on, that was his chance to be the good guy for Izzy! He had been so insensitive about this Denny thing for so long that being sesitive might have scored him a few points!

Those are my thoughts...can't wait til next week! I wish that CSI was on at 9 so that I could watch them both. My ideal Thursday T.V. schedule would be 6: Survivor, 7: CSI, 8: Grey's, 9: ER. Maybe next season the T.V. executives will talk to me before they do there planning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had the same thought. It was kind of a disapointing episode. here you have this huge finale and then...you have people at home chilling in the kitchen. Somehow Izzy got home. Somehow Alex got a haircut (?) in between the time, and Meredith is stupider than ever. This Thursday at the conference we should catch Survivor. Anyways, love you much!
You really, really should get myspace!

Love ya!
Colleen