Wednesday, July 31, 2013

San Antonio

At the end of June we headed to San Antonio for the LCMS National Youth Gathering!  This was the sixth gathering that I have attended and Ryan's second.  I volunteered as a CLB.

Being in SA was nice and different.  Most of my gathering experiences have been in Orlando or New Orleans.  My first one was in Atlanta.  I was glad to go somewhere different AND somewhere I had never been!

We arrived two days before the kids did.  I had two days of training before the gathering started.  I served in an Information Booth which was a lot of fun.  It was probably one of the best jobs I've had at the gathering.

We frequented the River Walk for meals and saw the Alamo.

We were so busy we really didn't get any good pictures taken.  We took a few here and there on the phones, but nothing fabulous.

No comments: