Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Why that's a great question!  I was sure that this year, beginning in January, I would be on TOP of blogging.  I thought about it a lot.  Mainly in the shower, no where near a computer.

But life happens and so here it is May, and I'm back.  Here's a quick recap of the past few months...

February--I went to Arizona for the LEA principal's conference.  It was a quick flight, but a good time.  I look forward to going next year.

March--The most beautiful niece on the face of the earth was born to my bro and his wife.  I had to wait almost THREE weeks to see her!  I spent Spring Break in Nebraska so I could see her for a good solid five days.  Spring break overlapped into Easter, so Ryan joined me for Easter and we drove back to CO together.

April--I celebrated my 31st birthday!  I wanted to do something spectacular for my 30th, but that came and went, so then I thought for my 31st I would.  Well it came and went.  But with it also came plans to go to Hawaii.  We are going with our friends, Ryan & Colleen.  We will be gone for about 10 days.

May--I just finished the school year last week, and have been easing into summer.  We were back in Nebraska for BN's  (beautiful niece) baptism where Ryan and I along with her other auntie were God-parents.  It was a quick trip, but fun. 

So that's what I've been up to, in a nutshell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.