Thursday, January 03, 2013

Suzy Homemaker

Well Ryan had to go back to work yesterday.  I like when we get to be home together with not a lot to do.  He had off beginning December 21st through January 1st.  It was lovely!  Most the the time we prepared for company, had company, and cleaned up from company, but we did get to a movie on Christmas Day.

Source
We saw Silver Linings Playbook.  It was pretty good.  It was one of the movies that both guys and gals will like.  It was a bit different seeing Bradly Cooper in a serious role, every time I see him I think of The Hangover.  Jennifer Lawrence was also good in it.  Though I kept thinking about her as Katniss every time she was on screen.  You should see it.  And if you live in the Denver area, go to the Landmark in Centennial...you get free pop and popcorn with every ticket purchase.

Source
Last night I made Cheese Chicken Shells.  It's a Weight Watchers Recipe.  It was okay...I'm not sure if I would make it again anytime soon, but it might be a good thing every once in a while.   Three of the stuffed shells were 11 points.  Not too bad.  Here's what mine looked like...


Well I'm off to work today to get things ready for the kiddies come back on Monday.  I wish breaks could always be about 3 months long. :) 


No comments: