Monday, November 07, 2011

This Post Linked Up with Via Scribendi

The current topic for Via Scribendi is "Who I'm Thankful For"  So here's my post...

I'm thankful for:

Ryan, my husband, the most patient person I know, & loves me despite my desire for instant gratification & my impatience.

Mom, who every time we come home does our laundry & feeds us good food.  Who always talks to me when I drive home, who is my best friend.

Dad, who will always fix my car 110% better than the most honest mechanic in town.  Who has the one of the most caring hearts I know.

Adam, who is still here today.  Who made growing up fun--I remember many nights of sleeping on the floor in his room & "building" a tree house in the front yard.

Ashley, for loving my brother & taking care of him.

Grama, who always makes me feel like my phone call was the greatest part of her day.

Gramps, for teaching me that meals are always better when taters are involved. :)

Ryan's Parents, who raised the amazing man I married, and who let us store stuff at their house during our time of homelessnes.

Ryan & Colleen, who opened their home for us during our time of homelessness.

Hannah, who is always a phone call away & loves road trips despite my dislike of them--you, my friend, are one of about three people with whom I would road trip.

Amy C, my favorite extemper! :)  I still remember the day we met & am thankful that God put us at Seward at the same time.

Lindz, my favorite Spanish speaking friend.  Thank you for taking me to Europe!

Mona, who introduced me to my husband.  My only friend when I came to Denver.  Thank you for making me a part of your family.  And for allowing me to be the godmother of one of your children!

My aunts & uncles & cousins--holidays are more fun when we're all together.

I have many people to be thankful for.  The obvious groups are my family and my closest friends.  Many have touched my life along the way and formed me into who I am today.  Thank you!

No comments: