Monday, October 17, 2011

We have walls!

Yesterday Ryan and I went out to the house to see the progress and guess what?!  The drywall was all up on the main floor!  In addition to the main floor there was drywall in the master bedroom, the loft, and one bedroom!  Hopefully when we go back later this week they will have taped and sanded the drywall!  We're not sure exactly what goes next.  My guess is that they will do the cabinets next, then painting, then flooring!  Hooray!  We have a closing date of the Friday after Thanksgiving.  We were really hoping for Monday or Tuesday that week as I have no school Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday which would be fantastic for unpacking.  Unless they are super ahead of schedule, I don't foresee them changing the closing date.  We'll see.  I'll post some pictures soon of the progress.  Every time we go out there we take pictures.

No comments: