Sunday, August 07, 2011

10 Reasons You Know It's Back to School Time {Link Party}

I'm linking up with Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits on this one...

10.  I've spent more time in my classroom than in my office since August 1.

9.  I'm not at school alone anymore, most of the teachers are popping in a few times a week, sometimes day.
 
8.  I've spent close to my tax deductible $200 on school supplies and still have a list of a few things I need to pick up yet.


 7.  I took the plastic covers off of my bookshelves and dusted them.

 6.  The laminator smell is permeating the hallways almost daily.  

 5.  When I get online my first stop is a list of teaching blogs and checking Pinterest for new ideas.
 
4.  I've been at school everyday this week, including SUNDAY!, for about 6-8 hours a day.
 
3.  I started setting my alarm again in hopes of training myself for school hours. {early to bed, early to rise}

 2.  I've made phone calls or visits with my students & their parents.
 
1.  The calendar says August 7th!!!  Only 8 more days of summer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you linked up! You thought of some great ones! the laminator smell...awesome!
Reagan

Colleen Oakes said...

Time to go to Water World before it's too late!