Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Genius!

Through Pinterest I have found a GAZILLION teacher ideas and blogs! I love it! This is the newest one that I've found.


She gets free things from Vista Print and uses them in her classroom.  Such a great idea!  I think I might order some homework passes from there.  I used to buy these cute homework passes for $1 for about 40 of them at the Dollar Store.  The kids loved them.  But I was constantly running back and forth to the Dollar Store.  When I ran out I would just use Post-It notes, but they kids didn't dig that as much.  Wouldn't it be great to have custom made homework passes?!  I think so!  I could order the free business cards, 250 of them for $4!  And if I wait for some sales I could order other things!  I love it!  Things like this make me really excited to get started back at school!  So many simple solutions for classroom management!  

1 comment:

Kristen @ Joyfullythriving said...

Okay, that is a great idea! Speaking of, I have a Vistaprint deal today on my blog! :-) I'm going to have check out those blogs. Isn't Pinterest great? Love, love, love it!