Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hooray!

I went out on a limb the other day and asked a couple we know that is having a baby if I could take some maternity pictures of them, and they said YES!  Hooray!  I'm excited to get to practice my photography skills a bit more!  I think it will be a fun time.  However, as I start making deals with people I know to let me take pictures, I start drooling more over other lenses...

In other photo news, I played with GIMP a bit the other day and did some editing with it instead of Picnik.  I like Picnik and you can do neat stuff with it, but I DISLIKE having to upload  my pictures first to my computer AND THEN onto the Picnik website.  So hooray for fun photo taking and editing.

Well, back to reality tomorrow.  I wonder if it's too soon to start counting down until summer?  :-/  March flew by, here's to hoping April and May do too!

1 comment:

Colleen Oakes said...

Maybe when I get published, you can take my author picture for the book jacket! I posted our blog about Gansitos...and I LOOOVE your new blog layout!