Wednesday, February 02, 2011

More Photos


 I think this photo looks cool because I was able to catch someone changing lanes on the highway.

 I have NO idea what this red christmas tree-like thing is but we were told to take pictures of it.
  I wasn't fond of any of the pictures I took of it really, but here's the best of all of them.

 This one I really like.  It's Elitch Gardens.  During the evening they Tower of Doom, Roller Coaster, and Ferris Wheel light up and change colors.  The Ferris Wheel didn't photograph well, but the Tower of Doom looks cool.

Millennium Bridge
So I would post more pictures, but my computer only has 4G of space left on it and my camera memory card is 8G, so you can see the problem.  I need to put some of my older pictures from my computer on to my external hard drive and then I can put more of my new pictures on the computer. 

No comments: