Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Books! BoOkS! BOOKS!

I LOVE books. I love to read. I love to see them on my shelves. I love to go to book stores and libraries. I love everything about creating my own visions of characters and places that books take you. Through books I have gone to numerous places. I prefer to read books that are more
sappy romance type of books with a bit of a mystery thrown in for good measure. Well, since I started grad school (and perhaps since about the time that Ryan and I became more serious) I haven't read much beyond my classroom requirements and things necessary for teaching my kids, SO in the month of March I'm reclaiming my love for reading! I've started already "reading" by listening to Twilight in the car and sometimes after school and I LOVE IT! I'm going to aim for reading four books this month. That's about one a week. I think it can easily be done considering one week I'll be on a cruise ship soaking up sun with a book in hand! Below are some of the books I own but haven't read or some that I want to reread. I can't wait!!


1 comment:

Colleen Oakes said...

Hmmm...my suggestions: The Time Travelers Wife (already on your list), The Poisonwood Bible, The Eragon Series, Molokai, Bel Canto...oh, I could go on forever.