Friday, August 07, 2009

"tourist" pictures.

On Thursday I ventured up to Estes Park with Ryan's mom and sister. It's so beautiful up there! I have been up there before but they took me to places I didn't know existed! We also went into Rocky Mountain National Park. I want to go back up there!!!
This is the water from the alluvial fan. I LOVE water!
Ignore my tired eys in this picture, the cool-ness is the t-shirt! There are TWO Husker stores in Estes Park. The first one was better, though the second had a t-shirt that said, on the front, "Beating Colorado" and the back, "So easy even a caveman can do it!" :) I did not purchase any of these cool t-shirts but I sure enjoyed them. :)

Lily Lake in Estes Park--we walked around the lake.


Me at the alluvial fan.

This is from Nebraska; Neligh Nebraska to be correct. Ryan's mom had a flour bag from the Neligh Mills, so after we dropped the Von boys off we went over there. Turns out it's also the place where my family had their family pictures taken about 100 years (okay, 5) ago.

Neligh Mills Bridge

The Neligh Mills.






1 comment:

Colleen Oakes said...

Beautiful pics! The picture of you and Ryan is so cute!