Friday, November 09, 2007

Today a student gave me an eyeball...it was gummy.


We saw the musical at DLHS yesterday. I liked the music. My favorite musical they have done will always be Guy's and Doll's. But there is something to be said for a giant plant named Audrey II that eats people. And by giant...I mean giant!


Monday I saw Kelly Clarkson in concert and got my picture taken with her. I look terrible, but here's the proof. Guess who sponsored the tickets we won? Mona has six cases of vitamin water! That's a lot of water. That's a lot of vitamins!
I must go now, before the children come in from recess.

3 comments:

hannah said...

Miss Independant

Because of you, I'll never stray too far from the sidewalk and since you been gone, I'm so moving on and I'll breakaway.

There's your non-sensical Kelly Lyrics. Can I mention I'm jealous?

Anonymous said...

Thats so amazing. I'm so jealous. By the way...you told me to look at your blog about global warming? What?

hannah said...

Wow. I'm so tired of reading this same boring blog over and over. If I'm going to procrastinate then YOU need to have something for me to procrastinate with.

Fix it.

Now, stop bothering me, I'm off to read some more blogs.