Thursday, April 12, 2007

Living in "Hicksville"

So I'm in Nebraska...lovely place! Random things:

1. My mom drops me off at my grandmas to find out about some cool beads. She comes back, honks her train horn and I come out. She's "walking the dog". Which means the dog is following the car because she keeps yelling at him. We get almost home from "walking the dog" and he runs away. I'm not worried though...he's a very man like--always comes home in time for food. :) He did, he was home earlier than my brother ever strolled in, I think. 12:30 am.

2. My brother is now an official police officer. At his graduation today they announced "Marshall Adam Wright, Newman Grove Police Department" (We live in Meadow Grove). Adam stands behind the man and not so quietly says "Meadow Grove" and then the man corrects himself. When I'm back in the land of the living, I'll post a picture of Ad and I.

3. Mom and I go for a walk. A white van carrying members from church passes us like five times. Thy are not lost, the town is a 5 by5 (if that) street town. They are just cruising the town. They finally stopped and we chatted in the middle of the street with them.

I'm sure there are many more, but I'm tired.

No comments: