Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Rest of June and Most of July

So, I posted in Puerto Rico and that's been it for quite some time, SO here's an update of things happening.

So I got back from Puerto Rico and moved into a house for two weeks to house/dog sit. I am seriously thinking of making that my summer job for the next few years. It seems that people need that kind of service when they own a house in a larger city.

I went to Baltimore in July to the Morton/Cooper wedding. It was a grand time. It was a little weird seeing my best friend all dressed up in a pretty wedding dress, but she and Ben were so happy that one couldn't help but be excited about the things that God has in store for them as a newly married couple! I stayed an extra day in Baltimore and enjoyed just sleeping and watching movies.

After Baltimore I stayed in CO for a few days before heading to KC to meet up with Lindz, B, and Kory. We had a good ol' time. It has been two years since I've seen Kory and Lindz so it was good to see them again. We kind of looked for wedding dresses for B and Mikey's wedding. We found one...in blue. You'll have to ask her about it.

Lindz came back from KC with me and we've been enjoying the sites and sounds of CO. Today we went up to the mountains. Moutain weather is crazy! It started to rain while we were up there and cooled down pretty good and then we got through the tunnel and things were not so rainy.

And now, rather than doing what I'm supposed to be doing, I'm procrastinating. I'm supposed to write an article for the church newsletter about back to school. I guess because I'm a teacher, I'm supposed to be excited about school starting? Boy is that wrong! I am excited for school to start...just not for it to start next month. I need another, eh, six weeks would probably do it.

Well, I suppose it's back to the article.

No comments: