Friday, July 28, 2006

Camping Fun

Yesterday I left with the youth group from chruch to go camping for the night. Connie came with me and we took eight children. We had such a good time. Our kids were so well behaved and enjoyed the time we were gone. Some even asked why we couldn't stay longer. :) We were at Golden Gate State Park, which is about an hour from Denver, but jumps 4000 feet in elevation and seems like it's days away from the city. It was beautiful.
Here are some pictures...
This is what happens to youth group members who don't listen to Miss Wright...she throws them off of the balcony thing you stand on to look at the pretty mountains. :) Mr. X thought he'd demonstrate how "cool" such a picture would look with the headline "Teacher throws student over"

This is a pretty picture from some view that I can't remember the name of. It's supposed to be the view that many postcards of Colorado show.

Shoot...where is the 'edit-undo' button on this program? I had a picture of Connie and I here, and accidently deleted it. Stink! Oh well, I guess you'll get that picture later, as it takes forever and a day to upload (I heart dial up) and I don't have that kind of time right now...I've got to pack to go to Nebraska!

No comments: