Thursday, July 28, 2011

I did it!

I saw a pop-up ad for 80% off of Vista Print, so I ordered a few things for my classroom!

I ordered 250 business cards to use as Homework Passes.  I wanted to just have them print my name in pretty script, but I decided that would make it too easy/tempting for students to try to access them on their own.

This is a self-inking stamp.  It was 99 cents!  I've been looking for a stamp to quickly stamp late papers.  I picked up a business stamp a few years ago that says "Past Due" which was good, but this one I can make say what I want.  I also added a place for parents to sign the paper so that they are aware that their child has turned work in late.
This is a postcard.  It's modeled after an old EVHS idea.  The "up" slip.  I want to focus on being more positive this year and one of the things I want to do is send parents a note when their child is doing great in class.  I got 100 of these post cards for $10!  Perfect for writing a quick note to parents and sticking in the mail!


Finally, a pen.  It was free!  I was hoping it was maybe 10 free pens, but only 1.  It says Mrs. Glover's 5th & 6th Grade.  I removed it from the shopping cart to see if the shipping and handling was cheaper without the pen, and it wasn't so I figured, FREE PEN!  Sure!

I'm super excited!

No comments: