Friday, September 17, 2010

90 Days of Wedded Bliss! & Fondue Fun!

Monday Ryan surprised me with an Orchid! Monday was the official date marking being together for two years! We ate and played a fun game, BananaGrams. It was great fun.

Tonight I decided that maybe I should do something nice for Ryan, so I came home and started making cheese fondue! We had received a fondue pot for our wedding and when we last went to the Melting Pot we purchased the Melting Pot Cookbook.

The lid for the cake pan that my mom gave me for my bridal shower...I had made cake on Monday.

The Recipe
The Pot and Forks


Cheese (covered in flour--it helps the viscosity...so says the cookbook)

Apples, Carrots, Cauliflower...cut and ready for dipping

All the ingredients measured in cute little bowls we also received as a gift.

All the ingredients...ready to make the yummy cheese!


Final product!

1 comment:

Colleen Oakes said...

That's amazing! Can you please have us over for fondue soon? The only time I've had homemade fondue is when my Mom made it for Christmas one year and we all sat down to eat it..and the pot exploded and cheese flew over everyone and then oozed out onto the table. Everyone was stunned and then my Mom cried. It was awesome.