Sunday, October 05, 2008

I know it's been awhile...

...so here's some information from me about what's been going on here on the Front Range. :)

This past week we went up to Breckenridge for the Professional Churchworkers Conference. This was the first time that I've gone up there and have been a bit irresponsible. I went to the first keynote of the week, then hid in my room working on my stinking homework for UOP. The next day, I went to a fabulous sectional about American Government in the classroom. I had great plans to go to the second sectional about young adults in the church, but was distracted by a young adult. Andy and I caught up with each other and the going ons of the past eight and a half months (that's when he disappeared into what has been affectionately named "Couple-ville")

I came back down from Breck with Ryan, Colleen, and Cyndi. We picked up a TON of sunflowers (and others) from the whole saler for this weekend's weddings. Saturday I found the place where I"m going to get married--start saving parents! ;)

This week I will finish my statistics class which makes me VERY excited. I am pretty lucky and grateful to have met that boy right when this class began. We have spent many evenings making t-tests, chi-squares, histograms, pie charts, and lots of other crap I don't really like.

This month we will finish out the volleyball season, go to the corn maze with the youth group, and start basketball practice! Yikes! I can't believe that it is already October. I am pretty sure that it was just summer! I am excited that it is starting to cool off here and that Christmas is around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm done--I must finish my stinking class for tonight.

1 comment:

Colleen Oakes said...

Maybe you should make a pie-chart for the amount of times you say "I'm getting married here!!!" Just kidding...good blog!