Friday, August 03, 2007

Daytona, again...

Last night, since it had rained all day, we decided we needed to go out somewhere. We went to a place called "Rockin Ranch". It was a country line dancing club. It was salsa night. The crowd was older than we were, and we aren't that great at salsa dancing, but we did enjoy our two free drinks before leaving. Below is a picture of us all dressed up. So Pretty! :)


This morning we got up at 6:15am! We drove to the beach to watch the sunrise. There were alot of clouds, so below is the best picture I could get. Sunsets seem to provide more colors, but it's hard to watch the sun set over an eastern beach. Still very pretty though! After we watched it rise, we went back to the hotel and back to bed until about 11am!


What did the ocean say to the shore?
Nothing...it just waved!
And waved it did. We were on the beach by noon today. We spent the entire day there. We got in the water, sunned ourselves, in the water, out...you get the idea. We left the beach at about 5pm. I didn't get so burned. My face got most of the sun, which I expected because I forgot to put my sunscreen lotion on in the morning. Chrissy was pretty burned, and poor Rosie, she'll radiate heat for a few days I think. OUCH! Here we are on the beach.

After toasting ourselves at the beach we came back the hotel, showered and got dressed. We went back to the beach to the Ocean Deck, a seafood restraunt. We walked across the pier, and then ate. I enjoyed a salad and coconut shrimp. Yummy! Below is a picture of us on the pier. Also a picture from the pier of the ocean.



Tomorrow we check out of our hotel in Daytona. We are heading to New Smyrna Beach to bake again. We will then head into Orlando. We'll be in Orlando until August 7th, when we depart for the mile high city!

peace!

1 comment:

sandyvon said...

I wish I was on vacation.........have fun!