Saturday, June 17, 2006

Puerto Rico

So it's been a really long time since I have posted, and alot has happened, so I'm going to try to sum it up in the next 4 minutes...because I'm in an Internet Cafe and it's $3 for 20 minutes and I only have $3!

School got out the Wednesday after Memorial Day and the next Monday I started working at the 16th Street Deli...it's located on 16th Street in downtown Denver, in case you are ever around and want to visit.

I'm also tutoring one of my 6th graders who did not take 6th grade math because she wasn't ready for it, so in order for her to take 7th grade math, she has to have 6th grade math.

Right now I'm in Puerto Rico with my mom, aunt donna p, aunt donna r, grama, cousins kayla, shelby, and emily. We just got done at the beach when Kayla and I found this internet cafe. We were excited!

We've done alot, including going to the Rainforest and Old San Juan. Kayla is taking surfing lessons today, and we are all hoping to go snorkling later.

gotta go!

No comments: